Cloud solutions are transforming how small businesses use technology. Small businesses typically don’t have time or budget for IT development projects. The value of cloud / SaaS solutions is elimination of capital expense (no hardware to buy) and instant availability (sign up and get going), so there isn’t a big IT barrier to overcome.
As businesses adopt cloud point solutions, benefits are realized in each silo (e.g. CRM, invoicing, email marketing, accounting), but now there is a new challenge – how can these individual systems be made to work together?
Most cloud companies have great stories about how their APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) and web services make it easy to integrate with other applications. The problem (from a small business perspective) is that these are great developer stories. For many small businesses, even the most elegant API isn’t useful because the skills to use it aren’t available in-house. After all, think about what is necessary to build even a simple integration between two cloud systems:
- Knowledge of and ability to work in a standard programming environment (e.g. PHP, Java)
- Knowledge of the API style for each system (e.g. Rest, SOAP)
- Design of the integration behavior – what data flows where, is there some sophisticated or multi-step negotiation between the systems, what logic is necessary
- Integration code needs to be built somewhere and deployed somewhere. Will the business run this internally or use a cloud hosting provider? Will there be a registered domain for this? Once the deployment strategy is determined, it needs to be implemented and managed on an ongoing basis.
itDuzzit eliminates all of this effort (and cost) by providing pre-built integration solutions for small businesses. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, please contact us and we’ll be happy to provide assistance.
The move to the cloud is transforming the way enterprises purchase and implement systems. Lower operational and implementation cost creates a tremendous opportunity to deploy solutions at all levels of the enterprise. However, increased adoption of cloud applications in turn drives a need for effective cloud application integration. itDuzzit answers this need, supplying a great platform for building and deploying custom cloud to cloud integration solutions for your enterprise.
- Industry standard security (e.g. SSL, credential encryption)
- Configure (no-coding) connectors for Rest, SOAP, and other standard web service protocols
- Configure (no-coding) connectors with SQL data sources
- Configure (no-coding) FTP/SFTP/FTPS connectors
- Drag-and-drop Rules Editor (If, Case, Loop constructs) enables creation of sophisticated integration and analysis logic by domain experts and business analysts
- Access to pre-built connectors, solutions, and integration examples for a growing number of popular cloud applications
- Publish integrations as web services, email drop boxes, web-embeddable widgets, and more
- Proven ability to handle enterprise-class web service call and data volumes
For more information on ways that itDuzzit can solve cloud integration problems in your enterprise, please contact us.
The growing move to the SaaS applications in the cloud has the potential to be profoundly disruptive to traditional IT processes and organizations. Business migration from on-premise to cloud represents a tremendous opportunity for integrators to develop and expand practice lines around implementing, customizing, and integrating cloud solutions.
itDuzzit can help you accelerate the integration portion of your cloud engagements. Bringing itDuzzit to an engagement will:
- Lower the amount of project cost associated with integration platform, leaving more budget for additional integrator services
- Speed delivery of integration implementations
- Lower the risk involved in integration implementations
itDuzzit also provides integrators and developers a platform for selling pre-packaged integration solutions. If you focus on verticals for which integrations are applicable to multiple customers, the itDuzzit store is a great way for you to rapidly create, deploy, manage, and monetize your solutions.
To inquire about opportunities to be an itDuzzit partner / reseller, please contact us.
As a provider of SaaS solutions, you’ve probably already released web service APIs. While APIs provide a great foundation for developers and integrators, they aren’t end solutions that your customers can use directly. itDuzzit can take the next step – by wrapping your APIs and providing pre-built integration solutions, itDuzzit can help expose your APIs to a wider audience.
We’re happy to create connections and solutions for SaaS companies. Many of our connectors and solutions have been added at the request of and in collaboration with SaaS companies. If you’d us to create itDuzzit connectors and solutions for your SaaS offering, please contact us.
As a developer working with SaaS / cloud applications, you’re familiar with challenges involved in application integration. itDuzzit can save you a significant amount of time on integration development, and even provides a way for you to create and sell your own integration solutions.
Do you need to add an email drop box to an app? Embed a widget in an app? Expose part of your app as a web service? Integrate your app with another cloud service? itDuzzit is a great tool for these scenarios – we provide technical integration solutions so that you can focus on what is important – developing your app.
If you’re a developer of integration solutions, the itDuzzit store is a great place for you to build, promote, and sell integration solutions.
If you have questions about how itDuzzit can speed your development, or if you’re interested in creating and promoting your own duzzit solutions, please contact us.