This online help contains general reference information for the itDuzzit platform. Refer to the solution documentation for documentation about specific pre-built solutions.
- Duzzit Dashboard describes the Dashboard tab, which gives you a high-level view of your Duzzit environment and activities.
- Working With Duzzits describes the Duzzits tab, which is where you can search for duzzit solutions, and manage your own custom duzzits.
- Duzzit Schedule describes the Schedule tab, which is where you can view and manage Duzzits that you’ve scheduled to run in the future or on a recurring basis.
- Duzzit Logs describes the Logs tab, which is where you can view what your duzzits have been doing.
- Connections describes the Connections tab, which is where you manage connections to other applications.
- Managing Your Account describes the Account tab, which is where you manage your itDuzzit account settings.
- Running a Duzzit discusses how you can find and run a duzzit in the foreground within the itDuzzit site.
- Downloading Duzzit Results discusses how duzzits may be configured to produce output that can be downloaded in delimited and positional file formats.
- Scheduling a Duzzit shows how you can find and schedule a duzzit to run in the future.
- Duzzit Editor introduces the duzzit editor, which allows you to build and deploy your own duzzit connectors and solutions.
You can also visit the Solutions documentation to learn more about specific pre-built duzzit solutions.
For guides on Duzzit usage, please visit the Tutorial page.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact itDuzzit support.